ManACE Membership Information
Becoming a ManACE Member
1) Attending the annual ManACE SAGE conference is the most common way to become a ManACE member.
2) You can also become a member by contacting Phil Taylor, our Membership Registration Chairperson.
3) ManACE Memberships are $25.00. Please make cheques payable to ManACE.
Send a completed registration form along with a cheque to:
Manitoba Teachers’ Society
ManACE SAG Membership
191 Harcourt St.
Regarding Membership from the ManACE Constitution
Article III – Membership
Section 1: Regular membership is voluntary, open to individuals who are:
3. others interested or engaged in related in school, college, university, local school board, provincial or national systems;
4. active or associated members of the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.
Section 2: Recognition of Service
1. Honorary Life Membership in ManACE
Retired ManACE members may be recognized for outstanding service to ManACE. This award shall be conferred by a motion passed at a Board Meeting prior to the Annual General Meeting (henceforth referred to as AGM) and will be presented at the AGM. Each Honorary Life Member shall be placed on the ManACE Membership List yearly. An Honorary Life Member has all of the rights and privileges of a member.
2. Honorary Membership in ManACE
Individuals who are not members of ManACE may be honored for work which parallels the purposes of ManACE. This award shall be conferred by a motion passed at a Board Meeting and will be awarded at appropriate occasions. Honorary Members do not have the rights and privileges of a member but may attend authorized social functions.
3. A committee chaired by the ManACE Past President shall receive nominations for these awards from any ManACE member in good standing. The committee shall ensure that nominees meet the criteria, present the list to the ManACE Board for approval, and publicize a list of recipients.
Section 3: The majority of the members of ManACE must be active or associate members of the Manitoba Teachers’ Society.