ManACE is a Special Area Group of the Manitoba Teachers’ Society. ManACE is also a member of the International Society for Technology in Education. The primary purpose of ManACE is to promote the use of instructional technology at all levels of education.
ManACE will promote the use of instructional technology by:
- encouraging potential users;
- providing leadership in professional development for exchanging ideas, techniques, materials, procedures, and methods for implementation;
- encouraging educational research relating to its use in education and reporting those findings;
- encouraging use of telecommunication;
- assisting in the development of specific curricula relating to instructional technology;
- and assisting with the integration of instructional technology into all curricula.